We understand the needs of businesses, large or small, when handling your commercial property requirements and as such have a dedicated team of specialist solicitors who can assist you.
We know that commercial property transactions can often become unnecessarily complicated and drawn out. Our specialist solicitors never lose sight of the bigger picture and don’t get bogged down by minor details which may cost you time and money.
We understand the importance of delivering solutions with the minimum fuss and disruption to your business and aim to deliver clear commercial property advice, on time and within budget. You will benefit from our pro-active approach with close partner involvement at all times. This close professional working relationship means that we have a clearer understanding of your business needs and can shape our service around you.
We can advise on:
- Drafting and negotiation of Leases of commercial properties including standalone retails units (shops and restaurants) offices and industrial units
- Renewals and termination of leases
- Consents for assignments and alterations
- Purchases and sales of commercial properties.
- Enforcement of lease covenants for either landlord or tenant
- Interpretation of rent review clauses
- Acquisitions of freehold and leasehold properties
- Disposals of freehold and leasehold properties
- Land and property development
- Bank securities
- Overage agreements
- Trust property
- Investment property including self-invested personal pension plans (SIPPs)
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Easements and wayleaves
- Licensed premises – pubs, restaurants, hotels and off-licences
- Pharmacies and vets
Efficiency & effective communication
The modern business works to short deadlines. Your own customers rely on you to deliver and our dedicated commercial property solicitors work to tight deadlines and expect to use their initiative, which is why we have built a strong reputation among the businesses we have helped.
Local knowledge & experience
Our team of commercial property solicitors have extensive experience providing legal advice on commercial property matters. We act for a wide range of property users across Brighton Hove and the South including London and believe that our local knowledge and contacts give our clients a real advantage.
We are able to draw on personal relationships with property agents, architects, surveyors, financial advisors and contractors alike to ensure that we bring you the same professional, informal and friendly service whether you are an individual new to commercial practice or an established business.
We provide a high quality service at an affordable cost to both our individual and business clients. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and tailor our service to meet your individual business needs and budget.
Most importantly we provide this service through experienced specialist solicitors and without the high fees of other commercial law firms. We are committed to providing value for money advice to you across our services.
On receipt of your enquiry a member of our team will contact you to discuss your transaction and the likely costs involved.
Contacting one of our solicitors
Please contact any of our Commercial Property team for further information.